
Our new home is DONE!!! Move in day is upon us (the day after Thanksgiving), and I thought I'd give you a little preview until you can come and see for yourself. Above is our patio and backyard!

Basement bar, wine cellar behind (yet to be complete) and sitting area

Guest room (feel free to stay over anytime...that's why it's here!)

Master bath (this is not an open offer anytime...it's MY sanctuary! No kids allowed either!)

a different view of master bath

built in cubbies in the mudroom

master bedroom

Nico's room

Luca's room

guest bath

dining room

office (on first floor)

family room (off kitchen)

powder room

kitchen (waiting for some finishing touches...like a fridge!!!)
Can't wait for us to get settled in and for you to see it in person!
1 comment:
Beautiful home...congratulations & enjoy your moving day. ;) Hopefully I'll be able to come up and make use of your guest room when little girl Shapiro gets bigger!!!
Post a Comment