This one seemed to be it. It had all eyes and ears at attention for most of the day AND it turned it's recipient, Cade, from non-reader to bookworm. What was it, you ask? "Oh Yuck, The Encyclopedia of Everything Nasty". This gift, however, did backfire slightly. You may notice my boy, listening VERY intently to all things nasty. I'm just surprised he's still not rattling off the odd facts he learned, like how much poop you make in a year...(and don't ask me for the answer. I was making an effort NOT to listen). Oh well. That's what I should expect with boys, right?
You can't understand what Luca is saying (he hasn't mastered talking away from the microphone), but whatever he is saying, he sure found hilarious...and so did the rest of us! Why do I have visions of Luca on the stage of Second City 20 years from now??? Thanks Auntie Lynn for the gift that takes the cake!!! She obviously knows my ham bone well!
No comments:
Post a Comment