
I can't believe how big he is getting, and it makes me sad to think how fast the past 10 months have gone...but Nico continues to be a joy and keeps us laughing at all times!

All puckered up! It's is newest look...but the picture doesn't capture how he simultaneously huffs and puffs through his nose while he makes this face!

Peek-a-boo!
These days Nico uses anything to hoist himself into a standing position...this time a chair. Kind of looks like he's chewing on it too, come to think of it!

Ah-ha! I found the remote! It's amazing how many toys we have, and the remote and telephone remain the most coveted!

This picture doesn't capture the extent of the
mohawk he woke up with on this particular morning. I swear...I spend more time taming my boys' hair than I do my own!

Always the goofball!

happy. There's no other way to put it!
No comments:
Post a Comment