Monday, May 26, 2008

E-I-E-I-O!!!

And on this farm there was a deer? Yes, deer at the Nottowa Fruit Farm. We saw also saw a sheep, miniature horse, some goats and a few kittens, but by far the most thrilling of them all was the fawn. Luca squeeled with delight when cousin Kaileigh showed him how to feed them. Now he walks around ripping out hand fulls of grass trying to feed Gus!
Woah! That is one pretty big wheel! But it looks like Luca wants to take this tractor on!
Where there are stairs there is a luca. Doesn't he look proud of himself for climbing them? He is probably just waiting for someone to pull him off!
And he makes it! This is the cutest little farmer I've ever seen!
It was as if he has driven a tractor before! Isn't it amazing they know what to do without having actually had the experience yet? I'm amazed everyday! :)

No comments: