
Ok, so we are not quite singing "School's Out For The Summer" (I have 3 more days before I can sing that song), but nothing says summer like spending Memorial Day at the pool! Luca and I are going to be spending many of our summer days here, but today was extra special because daddy came with!

Luca had a blast and LOVED the water! In addition to looking super cool, I think he thought it was a giant bath! He did keep trying to drink the water, and by the looks of it, I am beginning to think he needs sunglasses!

He even made a new friend! No, not the sea lion water spray that was next to him, but a little girl just his age. We all felt the day couldn't have been more perfect!
2 comments:
Love you kids, give them Vista!
Too cute!! What new job for Mike?
Post a Comment